Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Fairies in My Garden

Yep! There are fairies in my garden. In fact there are seven fairies in my garden. Each one has a unique gardening talent when shared together, they create garden harmony.

Over the next few weeks you will get to know each of them. I am working with the seven garden fairies to rejuvenate the older mature gardens of my new home. Its not really a new house, in fact it is a much older house. It is new to me. I moved to this location during the summer of 2013.


This is not the first time I have gardened with fairies. My last home had a fairy named Petal living in the garden. She made her home in a Crab Apple tree near our small pond.  Petal was my gardening muse. Together we took a blank canvas at a newly constructed house and built a charming secluded tiny forest and perennial garden. Petal stayed with the garden to welcome and assist the new homeowners.



No comments:

Post a Comment